Handmade white ‘Palo Santo’ with Amethyst candle
Handmade fragrance candle with Palo Santo scent, from Ecuador. Added to this candle: Amethyst tumbled and real pieces Palo Santo for extra aroma.
Each candle is handmade and hand poured near Amsterdam and has a unique scent. We use soy wax from soybeans, organic essential oils and organic cotton wicks. Each candle is 100% natural, vegan and eco-friendly. The scents are not diluted, so they fill your space with a wonderful scent! Because soy wax comes from soybeans, the air is not polluted with chemicals and is known to last up to two times longer. Loved by and for everyone.
And stands for:
- Reduce worry
- Letting emotions rest
- Makes room for positive energy
- Clears negative energie
- Vegan and eco friendly
- 100% natural soy wax
- Organic cotton wicks
- Organic essential oils
- Glass jar with a lid
- 25 burning hours
- Essential oils are not diluted
- Hand poured near Amsterdam
- Every gemstone is unique and natural. Not processed and/or colored, only polished. They may therefore have different colors than the photo and have irregularities.
- Don’t forget to carefully remove your crystal (with tweezers) ones your candle is lighting. You can simply wash your crystal under cold water to remove the soy wax.
- Has your candle burned out? Reuse your glass jar! Add warm water, let it sit for a while so that the wax can dissolve. Rinse with water and soap and your glass jar is ready to be reused again.
Candle care: Treat your candle with care and love by following a few simple instructions and safety precautions. This will ensure that you get the very best from your candle, each and every time you use them.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach for children and pets. Always leave at least 10 cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles near anything that can catch fire. Only burn this candle on a level and heat, resistant surface.
- Never burn a candle more than 4 hours at a time. Do not allow the flame to touch the glass. On the first burn, always burn for 2-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool. Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoke and damage to the glass. Glass may become hot during use. Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.
Trimming the wick:
- Before lighting your candle, always trim your wick to 5 mm with a pair of sharp scissors or a pair of candle wick trimmers. This helps to stop any build up on your wicks and encourages your candle to perform to it’s best, providing the cleanest and even burn possible.
- Candles are sensitive to light and temperature. You can avoid your candles from cracking and melting by storing your candles in a upright position and in a cool, dry place, away from sun light. Keep your candles dust free by covering the candle with a lid, a dust cover or by placing your candles under a glass cloche out of direct sunlight.
- Candles do burn to their very best in still air. If you can’t avoid draughts, follow the candle safety above and also turn your candle periodically to help avoid your candle burning unevenly.
- To prevent fire and serious injury always burn your candle within sight. Avoid draughts, vibrations and keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn your candle on a delicate or non-heat resistent surface or near anything that can catch fire.