You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receiving your order without giving any reason. After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for sending returns to the webshop are for your own account.
If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the entrepreneur with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging. To use this right, please contact us via email@example.com. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return, if the product has already been returned in good order.
The entrepreneur can refuse the consumer's right of withdrawal for products as described in article 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the description of the product, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement. However, returns can be refused on arrival if they are delivered to the entrepreneur with further damage, irregularities and/or the like. This also applies to missing packages. The risk lies with the customer. To avoid a refusal of return, the entrepreneur advises to send the package with a tracking code, possibly with insurance.
1. The offer will show clearly when an offer has a limited validity period or if it comes under requirements.
2. The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change the offer.
3. The offer holds a complete and accurate description of the offered products and/or services. The description is detailed enough for the costumer to make a good rating of the offer. Any images used are a truthful display of the offered products and/or services. Any obvious errors in the offer do not bond the entrepreneur.
4. All images and specifications given in the offer are an indication and cannot be a reason to compensation cancellation of the agreement.
5. Images of products are a truthful display of the offered products. The entrepreneur cannot guarantee any colours and shapes to be the exact same as the real colours and shapes.
Note: Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
A. that are clearly personal in nature.
B. that cannot be returned due to their nature. C. whose price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence.
D. However, returns can be refused on arrival if they are delivered to the entrepreneur with further damage, irregularities and/or the like. This also applies to missing packages. The risk lies with the customer. To avoid a refusal of return, the entrepreneur advises to send the package with a tracking code, possibly with insurance.
1. The products offered are not a replacement of any doctor’s treatment. Contact your own doctor in case of any complaints.
2. Products and/or services are for decoration purposes only. The costumer cannot hold the entrepreneur liable for this.
3. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of usability and the existing legal provisions and/or government regulations of the conclusion of the agreement.
4. Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to the entrepreneur in writing within 14 days after delivery. Return of products must be in the original packaging and in new condition. See right of withdrawal.
5. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the costumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
6. Warranty is not valid in the following cases:.
A. Product includes a lightbulb.
B.Product includes jewellery.
C. When the costumer has repaired and/or adapted the received items himself or when this is done by a third party.
D. The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or are otherwise treated carelessly or are contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur.
E. The inadequacy is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has made or will make, with regards to the nature or the quality of any materials used.
Identity of entrepreneur
Gerrit Rietveldsingel 353.
(no visiting adress)
Btw-identificatienummer (VAT No.) : NL002369770B18